Tripura Junior Engineer Prelims Admit Card. TPSC Junior Engineer Prelims Exam Pattern @ tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
Tripura Public Service Commission has completed the registration process for the various posts of Junior Engineer vacancies Gr-V(A) Degree (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Group-B Gazetted and Junior Engineer, TES Gr-V(B), Diploma Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Group-C Non-Gazetted in the Public Works Department. Now all the applicants are looking for the TPSC JE Exam Date announcement.
The recruitment authority will soon announce the written exam dates for said posts. TPSC will release the JE Admit Card almost a week or ten days before the prelim exam. Candidates can use the registration number and date of birth in order to retrieve the TPSC JE Prelims Admit Card.
The examination authority will create multiple exam centers across the state. The prelims exam will be organized in offline mode. Candidates with the help of the Tripura JE Admit Card will be able to get entry at the exam hall. The recruitment authority will only upload the admit cards on the official portal which is tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Keep checking the official website to get the latest updates regarding the exam date.
TPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2023 – Exam Overview
|Exam Organizer||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date for Online Registration||10 January 2023|
|TPSC JE Prelims Exam Date||February or March 2023 (Tentative)|
|Tripura JE Admit Card||a week before the exam|
Tripura Public Service Commission released an advertisement regarding the vacant posts of Junior Engineers. The online registration process commenced on 26 November 2022. A large number of interested job seekers applied for the same. The total number of available posts is 200. The last date to submit online applications for the said posts was 10 January 2023.
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Exam
- Interview cum Personality Test
- Document Verification
TPSC JE Preliminary Exam Pattern & Paper Scheme
- The exam will be organized in pen and paper mode.
- All the questions shall be MCQs and objective in nature.
- A total of 100 MCQs will be asked.
- For each right answer, 01 mark will be given.
- A time duration of 120 minutes will be provided to the candidates.
|General Knowledge & Current events of Local, National & International Importance||10|
|Engineering Aptitude (in related branch)||80|
Steps to download TPSC JE Prelims Admit Card 2022
- First of all, go to the official website of TPSC @ tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
- Then click on the “E-Admit” section.
- Find the link for Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Verify the details before submitting.
- Your exam admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the same for further use.
TPSC JE Admit Card
TPSC JE Exam Admit Card 2022 – FAQs
A total no. of 200 vacancies are available.
In the month of January 2023 (Expected).
Selection will be in 3 phases i.e. preliminary test and main examination and interview round.