ssc.nic.in Admit Card 2023 Released. CRPF SSC GD Admit Card Download Link. SSC Ground Duty Constable Exam Pattern.
Candidates, who have successfully submitted their online application for General Duty Constable posts in BSF, CISF, SSB, and ITBP, are suggested to start written exam preparation. The Staff Selection Commission has announced the SSC GD Exam Date. As per the latest notification released by the examination authority the written test for GD Constable posts is to be conducted from 10 January to 14 February 2023.
The recruitment authority will release the SSC Constable GD Admit Card only on the official portal which can be accessed @ ssc.nic.in. Aspirants can use the registration number and password to retrieve the exam admit card from the official website. Direct link access to the same will be activated by the officials almost ten days before the exam.
SSC Constable GD Admit Card download direct link 2023
|Examination Authority||Staff Selection Commisison|
|No. of Vacancies||45284|
|Post Name||GD Constable|
|Last Date to Apply||July 2022|
|SSC GD exam dates||10 January to 14 February 2023 – Exam Notice|
|SSC GD Admit Card Release Date||Released|
|SSC Official Website Link||www.ssc.nic.in|
The Staff Selection Commission invited online applications for 45284 General Duty Constable posts in BSF, CISF, SSB, and ITBP. Lakhs of eligible aspirants who want to join the defense services applied for the said posts from 27 October 2022 March to 30 November 2022.
Soon, the SSC will release a GD Admit Card 2022. The examination board will not send printed admit cards to the candidate’s address. So candidates are advised to download the SSC Constable GD Admit Card and take a printout on a4 sheet in order to get entry in the examination hall.
SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern & Paper Scheme
- The GD Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- All the questions shall be MCQs.
- For each right answer, 02 marks will be given.
- For every wrong attempt, a 0.50 mark will be deducted.
- A total 80 MCQs will be asked.
- A time duration of 60 minutes will be given to solve the CBT.
- The exam will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- High school level (10th) level MCQs will be asked in GD Constable CBT.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||40||60 minutes (1 hour)
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||20||40|
Steps to download SSC GD Constable Exam Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Admit Card” link.
- Find the link for General Duty Constable Admit Card.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter the required details such as Login Id and Password, or Registration Number and DOB.
- Submit the details and your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the admit card for further use.
SSC GD Admit Card 2023- Region wise Download Links
|Regions||Admit Card Links||State Names||Regional Websites|
|SSC GD ER Admit Card||Download Link||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island||www.sscer.org|
|SSC GD CR Admit Card||Download Link||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org|
|SSC GD WR Admit Card||Download Link||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net|
|SSC GD NWR Admit Card||Download Link||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||www.sscnwr.org|
|SSC GD MPR Admit Card||Download Link||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org|
|SSC GD SR Admit Card||Download Link||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|SSC GD NER Admit Card||Download Link||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in|
|SSC GD NR Admit Card||Download Link||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP)||https://sscnr.nic.in|
|SSC GD KKR Admit Card||Download Link||Karnataka Kerala Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|