Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Chandigarh is going to conduct the written test for Chandigarh JBT & PGT posts. Candidates who have registered themselves for the said posts will be called for the written examination. The written exam will be organized on 10 December 2022.
The recruitment authority has released the SSA Chandigarh JBT Admit Card on the official website which can be accessed @ ssachd.nic.in. The JBT exam admit card was released on 6 December 2022. Aspirants can use the application number and registered password to get the admit card.
SSA Chandigarh JBT Admit Card 2022 – Exam Overview
|Recruiter||Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan Chandigarh|
|Post Name||Junior Basic Training Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher|
|No. of posts||
|Selection Method||Written Test|
|CHD JBT Exam Date||10 December 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Released – Download Now|
Before taking a printout make sure that the details mentioned on the admit card are accurate. If a candidate found any mismatch in the details can contact the officials of SSA CHD at the given time. Because of the false details, the recruitment authority will not allow the candidate to enter the exam hall.
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Exam Pattern
- Total of 150 questions shall be asked.
- All the questions will be MCQs.
- 01 mark will be given for each right answer.
- A time duration of 150 minutes will be given.
- For every wrong attempt, 0.25 mark shall be deducted
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15|
|Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||15|
|Test of Punjabi Language and Comprehension||10|
|Test of Hindi language and Comprehension||10|
|Test of English Language and Comprehension||10|
How to download the Chandigarh JBT Exam Admit Card 2022?
These will be steps that need to be taken in order to download the Chandigarh JBT, TGTAdmit Card 2022.
- Go to the official website @ ssachd.nic.in.
- Find the link for SSA Chandigarh JBT Admit Card.
- Click on the link and then log in.
- Fill in the registration number and password.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Admit cards will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the download and take a printout of the same.