RMLIMS Recruitment 2022, RMLIMS Recruitment Notification PDF Download, DRRMLIMS Non-Teaching Jobs Online Application Forms @ www.drrmlims.ac.in.
At the Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, there is an opportunity for young people to work for the government. As mentioned in the RMLIMS Recruitment 2022 Notification, the officials are currently accepting online applications for the recruitment of RMLIMS Non-Teaching Jobs in Groups A, B, and C via the Common Recruitment Test.
Aspirants who are interested in applying for the posts of Scientist-B, General Duty Medical Officer, Casualty Medical Officer, Scientist-A, Veterinary Officer, Sister Grade-2, Assistant Dietician, Librarian Grade-3, Storekeeper, Junior Engineer, Statistical Assistant, Pharmacist Grade 3, Medical Record Technician, Lower Division Assistant and Stenographer can do so by visiting the official portal of RMLIMS, which is located @ www.drrmlims.ac.in.
RMLIMS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Online Application Forms
|Job Provider||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow|
|Post Type||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Advt. Number||4 to 19/ Estb-2/ Dr. RMLIMS/ 2022/ 2767|
|State Mentioned||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply Online||November 2022|
The recruitment authority has notified advertisements for the various posts. Candidates are advised to check the details notification before applying for the RMLIMS Non-Teaching Jobs. As the posts are various, the required educational qualification is also different.
- The candidate’s age must not be less than 18 years and the upper age limit is 40 years.
- In accordance with the regulations established by the Government of UP, individuals belonging to the SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and Veterans of the Armed Forces, among other categories, are eligible for age relaxation.
In order to apply for RMLIMS Jobs 2022 candidates from General/OBC/EWS Categories are required to pay an application fee of ₹1800/- while SC/STESM Category candidates are required to pay ₹780/- as the registration charges. Payment of application fees can be done online.
- Online Registration Started – 3rd or 4th week of October 2022
- Last Date to Apply – to be announced
- DRRMLIMS Non-Teaching CRT Exam Date – January or February 2023 (Tentative)
A Common Recruitment Test is going to be conducted in order to pick the deserving candidates for Non-Teaching Posts in the DRRMLIMS Recruitment 2022. The CRT will last for 02 hours and will be a total of 100 marks. The candidates that qualify following the CRT will then be called for an interview and a skills exam before the final selection.
Steps to apply online for DRRMLIMS Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022
- The first thing that the applicants need to do is go to the official website, which can be found at drrmlims.ac.in.
- Candidates are required to locate the link for DRRMLIMS Recruitment 2022 once they have successfully opened the website’s homepage.
- The candidates are obligated to move forward and register now.
- In order to register and create their login credentials, the candidates are required to fill in all of the required details.
- After this, the candidates will need to fill out the Dr RMLIMS Application Form 2022 using the login data they previously created.
- Aspirants are required to properly fill out all of the information and upload all the mentioned documents.
- Now pay the registration fee.
- After the application has been submitted, the candidates are required to print out a copy of the RMLIMS Application Form 2022 for further process.
DRRMLIMS Non-Teaching Recruitment – FAQs
Candidates may submit their applications for the DRRMLIMS Recruitment by filling out the online application form that is located on the website of the authority.
The last to apply online for the RMLIMS Non-Teachings jobs is November 2022.
The exam might be conducted in January or February 2023. Candidates will be notified regarding the exam date via a notification, almost a month prior to the CRT.