OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form. Odisha Staff Selection Commission Group B & C Jobs Notification PDF Download.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is accepting online applications for various Group B & C Posts. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks scored in the Odisha Combined Graduate Level examination. Candidates who have passed graduation from a recognized university will be able to apply online for OSSC CGL Recruitment.
|Post Name||Group||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant CT & GST Officer||Group B||107|
|Gram Panchayat Extension Officer||Group B||87|
|Handicrafts Promotion Officer||Group B||48|
|Inspector of Cooperative Societies||Group B||72|
|Inspector of Suppliers||Group B||110|
|Junior Correctional||Group B||20|
|Junior Employment Officer||Group B||26|
|Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer||Group B||09|
|Junior Assistant||Group C||193|
|Junior Clerk||Group C||51|
OSSC released the Odisha CGL Recruitment Notification named IIE-119/2022-6490/OSSC on the official website. Aspirants can check the official website @ www.ossc.gov.in. The online application forms for the OSSC CGL Jobs will be commenced on 11 November 2022. The last date for online registration is 10 December 2022.
OSSC CGL Group B & C Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|Group||B & C Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||10 December 2022|
Online registration is free for all applicants. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the main test and interview round combined.
- Candidates must demonstrate that they have successfully completed the M.E. School Examination with Odia as a language subject OR the HSC Examination with Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class VII.
- Additionally, applicants must have passed an examination in Odia in M.E. School standard that was administered by the Education Department, or an examination that was recognized as equivalent by a recognized Board, University, or Institution.
- Please refer to the official notification for further information regarding the educational requirements.
As of 01-01-2022, the minimum age requirement for candidates is 21 years and the maximum age requirement is 38 years.
- Computer-Based Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Notification Released Date – 02 November 2022
- Application Starting Date – 11 November 2022
- Last to apply for OSSC CGL – 10 December 2022
How to apply online for OSSC CGL Group B & C Recruitment 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- On the homepage, download and check the Group C & C Recruitment Notification.
- Then, click on Apply Online link.
- Enter the required information and upload the scanned documents in the required format.
- Check all the details you have entered.
- Finally, submit the application form and print it for future reference.