LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023. Download PDF Notification for AAO Jobs.
Life Insurance Corporation of India has circulated a recruitment notification for AAO vacancies. As per the advertisement released by the LIC, 300 posts of Assistant Administrative Officer is to be fulfilled. Candidates who have passed graduation from a recognized university are invited to apply online for the said recruitment.
The online registration started on 15 January 2023 and the last date to submit online applicants for the same is 31 January 2023. After the registration process candidates will be called for the preliminary examination.
- Prelims Test
- Mains Examination
- Interview Round
- Document Verification
In this article, aspirants can get all the details regarding AAO Recruitment. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date of registration otherwise they might face server issues on the official website.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job Profile||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||31 January 2023|
The aspirant who possesses a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university can apply online for LIC AAO Recruitment.
As of 01 January 2023, Candidates who are more than 21 years and not upper than 30 years are eligible to apply.
- For General / BC/ EWS Candidates – ₹700/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates – ₹85/–
- Online Application Form Starting Date – 15 January 2023
- Last to Apply Online – 31 January 2023
- Prelims Exam Date – 17 – 20 February 2023
- Mains Exam Date – 15 March 2023
Steps to apply online for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
- First of all visit the official website of LIC at licindia.in.
- Find the link for “AAO Recruitment”.
- Download the notification and click on apply online button.
- You will be redirected to a registration page.
- Click on “New Registration” if you are a fresh user.
- Enter all the details and upload the required documents.
- Check the details and make payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for further reference.