KVS PRT, TGT, PGT and Non-Teaching Exam Admit Card 2023. Check Exam Pattern & Onine Examination Shcedule at kvsangathan.nic.in.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will release the KVS Admit Card soon on the official portal. Candidates can retrieve the admit cards for Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies. The recruitment authority has successfully completed the registration process for the said posts.
Now all the applicants are waiting for KVS Written Exam Schedule. The officials have not made any announcement regarding the exam date. It is expected that the written exam is likely to be organized in the month of February or March 2023.
Teaching Vacancy Distribution
- Principal – 239
- Vice-Principal – 203
- PRT (Primary Teachers) – 6414
- PRT Music – 303
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teachers) 3176
- PGT (Post-Graduate Teachers) – 1409
Non-Teaching Vacancy Distribution
- Assistant Commissioner – 52
- Librarian – 355
- Finance Officer – 6
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 2
- Assistant Section Officer – 156
- Hindi Translator – 11
- Senior Secretariat Assistant – 322
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 702
- Stenographer Grade II – 54
All eligible applicants are required to submit the correct login details to download the KVS TGT Admit Card successfully in order to participate in the written exam.
KVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023
|Recruiter||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Post Type||PRT, TGT, PGT, and Non-Teaching|
|Last Date for Online Registration||26 December 2022|
|KVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Exam Date||February – March 2023|
The admit card for KVS TGT, PGT, and PRT will be made available at least ten days before the exam date. All the eligible aspirants whose application form has been approved by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan can only download the admit card for the online examination. All the candidates will also get the link to download KVS Hall Ticket through this article.
As per the selection process, the candidates need to undergo two selection stages, the Computer Based Test and the Skill Test or Interview (based on the post).
- Written Test (Computer Based)
- Skill Test or Interview Round
Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern for KVS Teaching Staff PRT Exam
- The online exam will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- All the questions shall be Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each right answer will be rewarded 01 mark.
- A time duration of 180 minutes shall be provided to attempt the exam.
- A total of 180 MCQs shall be asked in the online test.
|Exam||Subjects||No. of questions/ Marks|
|Part – 1||
|Part – 2||
|Part – 3||Perspectives on Education and Leadership||60|
|Part – 4||Subject Concerned||80|
How to download Admit Card for KVS Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
Aspirants who have applied for the said post should download the KVS Online Exam Admit Card. Without the call letter, they will not be permitted to enter the exam center. So, the candidates should follow these steps to get admit cards for the online exam.
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Click on the “PRT, TGT, PGT, and Non-Teaching Admit Card” link.
- Enter the required details such as application number and date of birth.
- Check the details before hitting the submit button.
- Submit the details and the admit card PDF will appear on the display.
- Download and print the admit card on a4 sheet for future use.
- Official Website – kvsangathan.nic.in
- KVS Admit Card for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts – Download Here