KPSC JE Recruitment 2022, Karnataka Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanic) Vacancy Online Application Form @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is accepting online application forms for the vacant posts of Junior Engineer in Civil & Mechanical. A notification for KPSC JE Recruitment 2022 was released by the Karnataka Public Service Commission, as per the notification total of 169 posts are to be full-filled.
Interested aspirants can visit the official portal in order to Apply Online for KPSC JE Recruitment. The online registration process for the said recruitment commenced on 19 October 2022. Candidates can submit their application by 17 November 2022. Interested ones can use the direct links to access the official website and KPSC JE Recruitment Detailed Notification as well.
After the registration process, the authority will organize the written exam and select the deserving candidates for the said posts. In this article, we have highlighted the brief details of recruitment. Applicants are suggested to read through the official notification once before applying for the Karnataka JE Recruitment. If an applicant is facing any type of error while filling out the application form can contact the officials before the last date of registration.
KPSC JE Recruitment 2022 – Online Application Form
|Recruitment Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Department Name||Water Resources Department|
|Selection Process||Written Exam / Interview|
|Last Date for Registration||17 November 2022|
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – The applicant must possess a diploma in Civil Engineering (General) recognised or granted by the board of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – Candidate must possess a diploma in Mechanical Engineering (General) recognised or granted by the board of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka
The minimum age requirement for KPSC JE Jobs is 18 years and the maximum age is 35 years. Candidates who belong to the reserved category will get benefits in the upper age limit.
- General Category – ₹600/- + Processing Fee ₹35/-
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Category – ₹35/- (Processing Fee ₹35/-)
- Ex-Servicemen Category – ₹50/- + Processing Fee ₹35/-
- Cat-2A/2B/3A & 3B Category – ₹300/- + Processing Fee ₹35/-
- Payment Mode – Only via Online Method
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 19-10-2022
- Last Date for Online Application Form – 17-11-2022
- Last date for Payment of Registration Fee – 18-11-2022
How to apply online for KPSC JE Vacancies 2022?
- Go to the official website of KPSC.
- Find the link that says Recruitment for Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanic) in Water Resources Department.
- Download the details notification and click on apply now button.
- Enter the mentioned details such as the applicant’s name, address, birthdate etc.
- Upload the scanned documents in the required size.
- Check the details you have entered and pay the registration fees.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
|KPSC Official Website||www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|KPSC Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanic) Notification||Download Here|
|KPSC JE Online Application Form||Apply Here|