OJAS GTET Paper-1 & Paper-2 Call Letter 2022 Download Link. Gujarat State Eligibility Test Exam Date. Gujarat TET Roll Number @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat State Education Board is going to organize the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test. The officials have not declared the Gujarat TET Exam Date but it is anticipated that the examination authority will conduct the Gujarat TET in January or February 2023. The Gujarat State Education Board will also create multiple exam centers in order to host the eligibility test.
Candidates who have applied before for the Gujarat TET 2022 will be able to download the Gujarat TET 2022 Call Letter from the official website which can be found @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The State Education Board will release the TET Call Letter almost a week before the test. Applicants can use their registration id and password generated at the time of Gujarat TET registration in order to retrieve the Admit Card for the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test.
A direct download will be added soon here, once the officials released the call letters on the official website of the Gujarat State Education Board. Till then candidates are advised to prepare for the test.
Gujarat TET Call Letter 2022 – Exam Overview
|Exam Organizer||Gujarat State Education Board|
|Test Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Type||Eligibility Test|
|Gujarat TET Exam Date||January – February 2023 (Tentative)|
|Gujarat TET Call Letter Release Date||a week before the test|
Every year the Gujarat State Education Board conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test in order to check the eligibility of the candidates who want to apply for teaching jobs. Recently the state education board invite online applications for the eligibility test. The online registration for TET commenced on 21 October 2022 and the last date for online registration was 12 December 2022.
Gujarat TET Exam Pattern – Paper Scheme
- The Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test is comprised of two parts: Paper-I and Paper II.
- Each question on the exam will be timed for a total of ninety minutes.
- Every question on the exam will be of the objective type.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The maximum number of points that can be earned on any paper is 150.
- According to the marking structure for the Gujarat TET, a student receives one mark for every correct answer. In addition, there
- will be no provision for the subtraction of points in the examination.
- To be considered a TET pass or qualified, a candidate needs to get at least 60% of the possible points (or 55% of those points if they belong to a reserved category).
Gujarat TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Gujarat TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Compulsory||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Optional (Either A or B)||A- Mathematics & Science||60||60|
|B – Social Studies||60||60|
Steps to download Gujarat TET Call Letter 2022
- First of all, go to the official website of the Gujarat State Education Board.
- Find the link for TET 2022 Call Letter.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter the required details such as registration number and password.
- Verify the details and hit the submit button.
- Your call letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a valid printout of the same for further use.
Gujarat TET Call Letter 2022
Gujarat TET Call Letter – FAQs
To download the Gujarat TET Call Letter candidates need to visit the official website of the examination authority.
Applicant’s Name, Exam Name, Roll Number, Parents’ name, Exam Time, aspirant’s date of birth & other required details shall be mentioned on the Call Letter.
TET Call Letter might be released a week before the test.