Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form. Gujarat Postal Circle MTS, Postman, Postal Assistant Vacancy Notification PDF. Apply Online for 188 Jobs @ dopsportsrecruitment.in
Department of Posts, India issued a notification regarding the recruitment of meritorious Sports Persons in the cadre of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff in Gujarat Postal Circle. Candidates who possess the required qualifications can apply online for the same.
The online application forms for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment commenced on 23 October 2022. The last date for online registration is 22 November 2022. Interested aspirants can use the official website in order to apply online for the Gujarat Postal Circle Jobs. The official website is located @ dopsportsrecruitment.in.
In this article, we have also added Gujarat Post Office Postman MTS Recruitment Notification and a direct link to apply online for the same. Candidates are advised to check the detailed notification before applying for the said recruitment.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2022
|Department Name||Gujarat Post Office|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Last date to apply online||22 November 2022|
The candidates must have passed the 10th / 12th in order to be considered eligible for various posts of Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant, and other posts. Also, the applicant must have knowledge of the native language (Gujarati).
In order to apply for Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment, the applicant must be between 18 to 26 years of age. Applicants belonging to the reserved categories will be given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the Gujarat government rules.
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant – 71 Posts
- Postman/Mail Guard – 56 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 61 Posts
- Total – 188 Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th/12th standard.
- Female, SC/ ST, PwD & Transwomen – Free registration
- Other Candidates – ₹100/-
- Starting date of online application form – 23 October 2022
- Last date to apply online – 22 November 2022
How to apply online for Gujarat Post Service Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of the Gujarat Postal Department.
- Find the link for Postman, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, and Mail Guard Recruitment.
- Download the notification and click on apply online link.
- Enter the required details and upload the mentioned documents.
- Pay the registration fee and submit the application form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form for further use.