CGPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2022 Notification released. Apply Online for 48 Civil Judge Posts at psc.cg.gov.in.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has circulated the latest recruitment notification regarding the requirement of Civil Judges. The total number of available posts is 48. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) are able to apply online for CGPSC Civil Judge Vacancy.
The online application process started on 12 December 2022. The last date to submit applications for the said post is 31 December 2022. The recruitment authority will only accept applications that will be submitted via the official website. The official portal of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission is located at psc.cg.gov.in.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the written test and interview round. Before applying for the said recruitment read the detailed notification added in the later section of the article.
CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Commission||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Last Date to Apply||31 December 2022|
A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) Degree from a recognized university.
As of 01-01-2022, the candidate must be between 21 to 35 years of age. Upper-age relaxation will be given to those candidates who have belongs to the reserved category.
- Other State Candidates – ₹400/-
- Chhattisgarh Domicile – ₹0/-
- Portal Fee – ₹40/-
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 12 December 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31 December 2022
- Written Exam Date – 26 February 2023
How to apply online for CGPSC Civil Judge vacancy 2022
- First of all visit the official CGPSC.
- Click on the “Online Application” button.
- Selection “Civil Judge Recruitment”.
- Enter the essential details and upload the required documents.
- Complete the payment of the registration fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same.