Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 PDF Download. Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer and Others Online Application Form.
Bank of Maharashtra has circulated a recruitment notification named AX1/ ST/ RP/ Recruitment Scale-II, III, IV, and V/ 2022-23. As per the advertisement the BOM is inviting online applications for Generalist Officer vacancies. Candidates with the required educational eligibility can apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment.
The online application process started on 6 December 2022. Interested aspirants can use the official website in order to apply online for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment. The official portal of the recruitment authority is located @ bankofmaharashtra.in. Once the online registration process is completed the exam authority will conduct the written exam for the said post.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
|Recruitment Authority||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Advt. No.||AX1/ ST/ RP/ Recruitment Scale-II, III, IV, and V/ 2022-23|
|Post Name||Generalist Officer and Others|
|Last Date to Apply||23 December 2022|
- Generalist Officer Scale-II – The candidate must have passed graduation and 03 years of work experience is required.
- Generalist Officer Scale-III – The candidate must have passed graduation and 05 years of work experience is required.
Age Limit (As of 31-10-2022)
- Generalist Officer Scale-II – Minimum 25, Maximum 35 Years
- Generalist Officer Scale-III – Minimum 25, 38 Maximum Years
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – ₹1180/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – ₹118/-
- For PH/Female Candidates – ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode – Online
- Online Application Form Starting Date – 6 December 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 23 December 2022
- Written Exam
Steps to apply online for the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Vacancy 2022
- First of all visit the official website of the recruitment authority.
- Click on the “Careers” button and then select “Recruitment Process”.
- Find the link for Generalist Officer Recruitment.
- Download the detailed notification.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter the required details and upload documents.
- Complete the payment of the registration fee.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
Official Website – bankofmaharashtra.in
BOM Recruitment Notification – Download PDF
BOM Online Application Form – Apply Here