Andhra Pradesh Health Medical & Family Welfare Department circulated a recruitment notification regarding the vacant posts of Staff Nurse. It is a great opportunity for candidates who want to make their carrier in the medical field. The offline registration process for HMFW AP Staff Nurse Recruitment commenced on 29 November 2022.
Interested aspirants can use the official website which is located @ cfw.ap.nic.in. The recruitment authority will only accept those applications that will be received in the required format. Applicants have to submit their applications at the regional office of the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, there is no other way to apply for AP Staff Nurse Vacancy. The last to submit online applications for the said posts is 5 December 2022.
The total number of available vacancies is 461. These jobs are not permanent. Candidates will be selected for a one-year contract. Before applying for the AP Health Department Staff Nurse Jobs candidates are advised to check the detailed notification that is added in the later part of the article.
AP Health Department Staff Nurse Recruitment Online Application Form 2022
|Job Provider||Health Medical & Family Welfare Department, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Last Date to Apply||5 December 2022|
The applicant must have passed General Nursing & Midwifery or B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized educational institute. Read the details notification before applying.
As of 01-07-2022, the upper age limit is 42 years. Upper-age relaxation will be given to those who belong to the reserved category.
- OC Aspirants – ₹500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/PWBD Aspirants – ₹300/-
- Payment Mode- Via Demand Draft
- Online Application Form Starting Date – 29 November 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 06 November 2022
How to apply online for AP Staff Nurse Jobs 2022
- Go to the official website @ cfw.ap.nic.in.
- Find the link for Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification.
- Download the notification and application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form and attach the valid documents.
- Submit the application to the regional office of the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services.